URGENT NEWS for our members that went to a 4profit school

I had almost forgotten I had joined until I got the email about the lawsuit. I have filled out the affidavit

2 Likes

Affidavit filled out! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just filled out my affidavit. Let’s hope we can get some traction. First step the CUCO loans, next the federal loans, final step the private loans.

Any idea what we’ll do for the private loans? I have $100k+ in private loans (principal and interest) all from ITT.

2 Likes

Hi @Phelanwolf75
https://tools.debtcollective.org/private-student-loan-dispute
Check out this link to the dispute tool for Private student loans.
If you have not done so already, I would file a dispute against the PSL too.

Completed this step!

3 Likes

Hi all,

Please be sure to head over to the new post for more updates.

1 Like

I have filed out and signed my affidative

1 Like

1 Like

I finished the Affidavit, thank you.

2 Likes

My wife attended Oklahoma Wesleyan in Bartlesville, but had to leave school due to an ailing grandparent who later died (she previously left Stephens College in Columbia for the same reason, other grandparent). She has ~$12k in outstanding loans that are now in forbearance. OKWU, for one, is refusing to release her transcripts unless she pays them off (we’re not sure what debt is owed to the school, if there were fed loans). Is this something that should be added to our lawsuit here? One person closer to our goal of 1k participants, anyway.

I’ve already filed my DtR and affidavit on WyoTech, btw.

1 Like

I have filled out the Affidavit, thank you.

1 Like

I have filled out the affidavit as of yesterday. Hoping this gets them to move on my application that I filed back in 2016!

2 Likes

I did my affidavit yesterday! :smiley:

2 Likes

Does anyone want to post a video of themselves telling their story? See the first post in this thread. That would really help us get the word out! Thanks.

2 Likes

Hi I tried to submit my affidavit but I am out of the country and can’t call for my DTR number, is there another way to get it? is it too late?

2 Likes

Completed affidavit, video coming up!

3 Likes

I filled out the questions and signed online but it did not send me a follow-up email and did not day anything about mailing a hard copy. Did I do something wrong? The website told me to let you/them know when completed but also not sure where to do do that at?? Thank you!!!

1 Like

Hello, Please email testimoney@harvard.law.edu and ask them your question. Thank you.

1 Like