URGENT NEWS for our members that went to a 4profit school

I have completed my affidavit as well.

1 Like

I have completed this step.

1 Like

I have completed the affidavit. Thank you! :fist:

1 Like

I have completed my affidavit. I am tired of the Dept of Ed acknowledging my original filing for defense, but taking no action to help those of us that were defrauded.

2 Likes

If you have questions about borrower defense, you may call our borrower defense hotline: 1-855-279-6207. Representatives are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern time.

Call the DTR- hotline and see what they say about it.

Finally had time to fill out my affidavit. Hoping the best for everyone.

2 Likes

I completed the affidavit online. Reading through the posts I read that someone mailed in a signed form. Is the online affidavit sufficient or do we need to send something in via usps as well?

1 Like

I just submitted testimony and request anyone reading this to please alert anyone who attended an acupuncture / traditional Chinese medicine school; please tell them to share their experience.

All of the acupuncture schools submitted to the scrutiny of the Gainful Employment rule were judged FAIL, except one which was found to be ZONE. Please help confront consumer frauds, coercive cults, and predatory pyramid schemes. Thank you.

2 Likes

That is right. You do not have to fill out the affidavit form to be considered part of the lawsuit.

2 Likes

Completed. I hope something comes of it

1 Like

Just completed, thanks for all the help.

1 Like

Just submitted mine.

1 Like

I’ve completed mine as well!! Let’s make a change!

2 Likes

I just completed the affidavit! Hopefully it goes well for all of us!

2 Likes

Hi all, I filled out the affidavit just now.

1 Like

I have completed the affidavit

1 Like

AFFIDAVIT SUBMISSION Completed

1 Like

I had almost forgotten I had joined until I got the email about the lawsuit. I have filled out the affidavit

2 Likes

Affidavit filled out! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Just filled out my affidavit. Let’s hope we can get some traction. First step the CUCO loans, next the federal loans, final step the private loans.

Any idea what we’ll do for the private loans? I have $100k+ in private loans (principal and interest) all from ITT.

2 Likes