URGENT NEWS for our members that went to a 4profit school

Yes, I would have him fill it out too.

If you filled out the DTR app for this school, I would for sure fill out the affidavit for the lawsuit.

1 Like

I have completed the form. Thank you for taking this case and standing up for us and against those that would abuse us

2 Likes

HI!! I just submitted my Affidavit Submission. Continuous Solidarity :grinning:: revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Just submitted my affidavit!

2 Likes

I have completed the affidavit. I was lied to during the admission process at Heald and told my loans for the whole course would be $12k. I was also told that even though I opted for part-time I would still finish the program in 18 months because full-time students opt to take unnecessary electives. At 9 months in I thought I was halfway done with the program. I spoke to the Dean after being concerned with the list of classes I still needed to take. She informed me that I was given misinformation. I told her I may drop out of the program and her response was “That’s your choice, however, I should inform you that you will still be financially obligated for the whole course whether you finish or not.” Attending college is by far the worst financial decision I have ever made in my life. I started my defense application on May 06, 2015. Over 4 years later I am still pending a resolution and my debt is crushing.

2 Likes

I just submitted the form.

2 Likes

I submitted the affidavit.

2 Likes

bam! completed and submitted.

2 Likes

Affidavit completed. :+1:

2 Likes

Completed my affadavit. I am glad that they are applying pressure. Good things come to those that wait. I truly believe we are going to win this one!

2 Likes

Completed my affidavit. I have supporting emails saved with correspondence outlining my application. I attended ITT 2002 to 2004. Feel free to contact me with information on the submitted affidavit.

2 Likes

Hello,
I have completed the affidavit.

1 Like

I’ve completed this affidavit, I hope it helps.

2 Likes

I completed this a week ago. Thank you hope it helps. I did see on credit karma last night this… does it mean anything? How do we know if they cancel our loans?

1 Like

I’ve completed my affidavit today.

2 Likes

I went to the link in the email and filled out the submission!!!

2 Likes

I went to the link in the email and filled out the submission too!!!

2 Likes

I have competed the affidavit that was sent to me in the link. My loan been stop but they was still emailing me interest that kept being added and it still show I owed and something need to be done and change on this concern especially with the debt that we have!

1 Like

I have also completed my affidavit as well.

1 Like