URGENT NEWS for our members that went to a 4profit school

Hello, I completed the affidavit today. Passed on the information to two fellow graduates. I am living through this nightmare every waking hour. This lead to high depression, anxiety, BP and radical heart surgery. Cannot get any worse. Millions are silently going through this nightmare. Hope there is a solution and this is it.

1 Like

I completed the Affidavit. I told others because this is ridiculous I hope this all helps. Also, I got some information about private loans and how they can be fixed as well they told me to contact the consumer financial protection bureau I am going to attempt to call them tomorrow.

1 Like

I have filled out the affidavit! I have filled out my DTR on 5/17/2017 and it is still “under review”. What a joke.

1 Like

I filled out and submitted the affidavit.

1 Like

Hi, I have completed the affidavit

1 Like

Affidavit completed!

1 Like

Finished the affidavit

1 Like

I have completed the online affidavit.

2 Likes

I filled out my affidavit, hoping this nightmare is over soon for all of us!

2 Likes

I have completed the online affidavit. Wishing the best for us all!

2 Likes

Finished mine today, My dad has parent loans he took out for me too, does he need to fill out the affidavit as well?

2 Likes

That was a lot of questions. While working on getting the new DEBT collective affidavit filled out I noticed Claim Withdrawn on Omni Management Group website. Please tell me I shouldn’t be worried.

I see disallowed with prejudice | Claim withdrawn when I checked OMNI to get my claim status doing the affidavit. Please anyone else seeing this?

Completed Affidavit:
We thank you for your time spent taking this survey.
Your response has been recorded.

1 Like

I completed the affidavit!

1 Like

does NOVA Southeastern qualify as a for profit?

2 Likes

I filled mine out. I received the pdf copy back and will be mailing a hard copy asap

1 Like

I have completed the affidavit.

1 Like

Affidavit completed.

1 Like

Completed the affidavit

2 Likes

Affidavit submitted!

1 Like

I’ve submitted my affidavit and forwarded this information to former student I am still in contact with. I’m very thankful for the email I received alerting me to this information. Thank you very much!

3 Likes