Upcoming Debt Collective Calls

Members & Supporters,

As our union grows and our power builds, we encourage you to get more involved. Please join us on a call in the upcoming week!

For those who missed it, we had an exciting brainstorming session last Thursday (7/15) about how we can take collective action for student debt cancellation in September - sharing ideas about a mass action in Washington DC and other actions around the country. Please see Umme’s notes from the call and keep an eye out in your inbox for more information on getting involved in planning these actions!

Upcoming calls:

(1) Welcome call
Thursday, July 22 @ 6 PM ET / 5 PM CT / 4 PM MT / 3 PM PT
Are you new to the Debt Collective and want to learn more about our union and what we’re fighting for? Join us for our welcome calls! These calls are held bi-weekly on Thursdays.
RSVP here!

(2) History of the Debt Collective
Monday, July 26 @ 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT
Come learn about the history of the Debt Collective, from our origins in Occupy Wall Street to the varied tactics and campaigns we have done and the victories we have achieved over the past decade.
RSVP here!

-The Debt Collective Organizing Team

@trust_level_0

2 Likes

Have you guys planned any future calls/is there a specific spot on the site I should go to for that type of info?

@stephaniekass07 yes thank you for asking! We have an ongoing list of calls here, keep an eye out, there should be a bunch more added for the fall soon

Hello! I recently signed up to join the union with a $5/month membership fee, and I believe I was supposed to receive an email with a username and login info, but i never received this. Please let me know if there is any additional information needed. Thank you.

Elena Kaye-Schiess
7 Perkins Sq Apt 14
Jamaica Plain MA 02130

@elena.kayes So great to hear, welcome to the union!! @jlaroche @Paul_L @thiago can one of you help Elena out?

Hi All - thank you for the welcome! Would it be possible for somoeone to help me with member login information? I registered at teh $5/month level, and ma looking forward to participating, but I’m not sure how to find my username information to sign in.

Thank you!

Elena Kaye-Schiess
elena.kayes@gmail.com