Upcoming calls this week & next!

Members & Supporters,

As our union grows and our power builds, we encourage you to get more involved. Please join us on a call in the upcoming weeks!

Upcoming calls:

(1) Welcome call
Thursday, August 5 @ 6 PM ET / 5 PM CT / 4 PM MT / 3 PM PT
Are you new to the Debt Collective and want to learn more about our union and what we’re fighting for? Join us for our welcome calls! These calls are held bi-weekly on Thursdays.
RSVP here!

(2) Local action working group: planning for Sept week of action
Monday, August 9 @ 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT
Help plan for our upcoming cancel student debt week of action on 15-22 September. This will be a working group, interactive session.
RSVP here!

(3) Training: How to build coalition
Tuesday, August 10 @ 6 PM ET / 5 PM CT / 4 PM MT / 3 PM PT
We win when we organize together. Join our training on how to build coalition in your local community!
RSVP here!

-The Debt Collective Organizing Team

@trust_level_0

3 Likes

Hi!
Trying to join this event now…sorry I must be missing something to connect…

(2) Local action working group: planning for Sept week of action
Monday, August 9 @ 7 PM ET / 6 PM CT / 5 PM MT / 4 PM PT
Help plan for our upcoming cancel student debt week of action on 15-22 September. This will be a working group, interactive session.
RSVP here!

Why is the mtg ID not valid?!? Was looking forward to this mtg but can’t attend. Opened the link in the invite but no luck.

Oh, I beg your pardon, I see that this was canceled and an email was sent to me this morning from Zoom.
Sorry for the confusion…
Thank you for all of your important work here!

Sorry for the confusion Raymond and @tk37410 - we did cancel the call this evening earlier today, and my apologies if the message didn’t come through in time! We will be rescheduling the call, so keep an eye on your inbox for more!