Share your story with a reporter?

Hi. Looking for any student debtors who are willing to talk to a reporter about how dangerous it is that Biden is restarting student loans in January. Specifically debtors in North Carolina, South Carolina, Florida, Pennsylvania, California, Mississippi, Alabama or Kansas.

4 Likes

I live in Philly and would be willing to help!

I live in Connecticut and would love to give my account. I also am a writer for a local newspaper.

I live in Georgia and am willing to talk.

I live in Scranton and I am organizing an event in January as part of the week of protest organized through the Debt Collective. Please get in touch with me through my email at kat@pyrampoltica.com - I would love to discuss my story and plans for action in Scranton, PA on January 22nd!

Hello, I’m in Melbourne, Florida, am a single Caregiver for my 92 year old Grandfather, work a job and an Apprenticeship and would be willing to discuss student loan debt. Email me floresmariekim@gmail.com with details

I’m open to sharing.

I live in Kansas. I can contribute.

I am from South Carolina and I will. My email is jolenelynnlitzau@gmail.com.

North Carolina here and I’m happy to contribute.

I am in Kansas and would be more than willing to share my story.

Who is the point of contact, what news agency are you with, how much personal information will be shared, and what is the primary point of distribution?

I’m a nurse in Florida and I’d love to talk!

I’m a retired nurse in Florida and I’d love to talk