RE: Brand New to The Student Debt Collective Introducing Myself from Florida!

Good morning everyone, my name is Joanna L. Kearns from Plantation, Florida in Broward County. I am joining the effort because I agree the Student Loan Crisis is more than a Crisis it is a Disaster, and has been for too long. I have a Master’s in Arts in Human Services with a Specialization in Marriage/Family Therapy, have exhausted myself for years trying to get a good job, and have been lied to from a well known company when getting interviewed, applied for good jobs for years, and also because I have no professional work experience in my field, and am not bilingual have never been given the respectful proper chance to have a chance at a good job. I am excited to join this movement, and if anyone is especially in the State of Florida, please email me at JKearns@Liberty.edu, and introduce yourself have a great week looking forward to connecting with you all more hopefully soon!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your introduction Ms. Kearns!! It was so great speaking with you this morning and happy to have you in the movement : ) I am @'ing Glenn here who attended one of the recent new to debt collective calls, and as I remember was also joining us from Florida! Hopefully you two can connect!! @glenn.reihing

Good Afternoon, Lauren, hope you are very well. Glen never did get back to me are you absolutely sure you sent him a successful message about how to connect with me? I am still waiting to hear back from you about the other issues we discussed recordings. Best, I hope to hear from you again soon! Ms. Joanna L. Kearns