Looking to connect with DC metro local chapter

Hello fellow debt strikers and would-be strikers,

My name is Pietro, and I’m looking to connect with the local DC chapter as well as anyone else in the DC metro area. I didn’t see anything in the Chapters section on DC. Do we have an active chapter going? Lemme know! Would love to help out :slight_smile: :grinning:

Solidarity,
Pietro

1 Like

Hey Pietro! @peachy.peaches

We actually do have some folks starting a local DC chapter in the Washington DC area. @wes_vanderburgh, @weaverfever and @dohar001 are all involved, one of them should be in touch soon! If you don’t hear from them, email me at winter@debtcollective.org and I’ll put you in touch over email.

-Winter

Hi @peachy.peaches, feel free to email me at danteohara@gmail.com to get plugged in!

Pietro, if you are looking for a chapter meeting, we’d love to have you at our Bay Area Zoom Headquarters on Wednesday nights at 6pm. Contact me at lavishpraise@gmail.com if you want more info.

Hello @dohar001,

I am a newcomer hoping to get plugged into the DC area chapter. How do I do that?

Thanks,
Ampson

Hi Ampson,

Please email Hope Lloyd at: hope.lloyd91@gmail.com

Thanks,

Dante

Hi im Jessi! Looking to meet with anyone in the VA /DC chapters! Ive worked witj debt collective previously. Looking to get more involved!

@onmyhopebox!

Hi Jessi! Glad to hear it! My name is Hope and I’m helping to organize our DC Chapter rn, shoot me an email me at hope.lloyd91@gmail.com and let’s connect!