I think i need a lawyer? How can i find one?

I wanted to find a lawyer who specifically deals with Student Loans. I have searched the internet, however even though Student Loan lawyer supposedly exist, I have called a few and they claim they cannot help me.

Are there any Student Loan lawyers anyone can suggest?

I’m actually doing this now. I was able to go through legal service offered through the company I work for called ARAG.

Hi @michelle,

The National Consumer Law Center has some great resources to help people find legal help in their area: How To Get Legal Assistance - National Consumer Law Center

I would start with your local legal aid center. Even if they are not able to help you directly, they should be able to refer you or give you some leads.