Heists With Code Enforcement and Mechanic Scam During Family Court

No balance owed, vextatious LITIGATION to put derogatory information on my credit report.

IN THE COUNTY COURT OF THE NINTH JUDICIAL
CIRCUIT OF FLORIDA, ORANGE COUNTY, FLORIDA
CASE NO 05-CC-14903

JUDGE Honourable Jerry L. Brewer
Sawyer Realty Holdings LLC
9658 Baltimore Avenue - Suite 300
College Park, MD 20740
(301) 479-1600 · Fax (301) 479-1700
DBA The Reserve Apartments at Rosemont
3997 Rosewood Way, Orlando, Florida 32808
James Barron III, Attorney At Law
301 East Pine St.,150 orl, fl 32801
representing thereof the Plaintiff

What Is “Abusive Litigation”?
When someone exploits the legal system to assert power and control over you, he or she is engaging in
abusive litigation.
Even if you have left your abuser, he or she can inflict psychological, emotional, and financial harm by taking
you—and even your friends and relatives—to court again and again.
What Counts as Abusive Litigation?
Abusive litigation can take a variety of forms and can arise in a number of different contexts, including family
law proceedings, protection order proceedings, and frivolous lawsuits initiated by batterers.
Common abusive litigation tactics include:
Seeking a protection order against you or your friends or family.
Waging custody battles.
Filing contempt motions against you for no reason.
Portraying you as an unfit parent and/or requesting mental health evaluations.
Filing frivolous motions, appeals, motions for revision, or motions for reconsideration, forcing you to meet in
court, and spend time and money.
Attempting to bring issues that have already been decided back into court (“relitigate”).
Attempting to relitigate cases in other jurisdictions.
Making burdensome discovery requests and/or using the discovery process to bring up embarrassing or
irrelevant information about you.
Prolonging court proceedings to inflict financial and/or emotional harm.
Refusing to comply with court orders, forcing you to spend time and money to enforce the orders.
Threatening to report you to immigration authorities.

Auto theft complaint made to Florida state business regulation regarding damage by a public officer(s) under color of law which involved repeated harassment and vandalism on multiple vehicles registered by the same owner, myself while parked at and in front of my residences, in addition to subsequent vehicle theft orchestrated by state employees. A fraudulent claim after thee mechanic shop serviced these vehicles, maintained and had my vehicle keys, aggravated white collar crimes
helping other people with criminal enterprising and dating violence. These events and the rapport with Riley went bad during family court litigation with third parties in the same county.

Under Florida Statute 559.911, the repair shop must prepare and provide you a written invoice. Repairs may be canceled if they exceed the estimate as stated above, and the repair shop must reassemble the vehicle, unless it is unsafe to drive.FWD : Automotive Clocking, Automotive fraud

( vehicle history, BMW WBAHD2317K2091635

RICO/Vehicle
Theft/Auto Parts,original owner/seller Frank Furino the Owner of MAACO 917 Mercy Dr, Orl,FL32808).

535i BMW WBAHD2317K2091635,
Ford 1987 Crown Victoria 707592492FABP74F0HX197346, a Ford Explorer 1991-

Riley, under the guise of doing business, d.b.a. Stage Two Automotive, serviced a 1991 Ford Explorer I had purchased, in a private sales contract, from Kim (Elizabeth) Carter, owner of Albrite Aluminum.
The 1991 Ford Explorer auto repairs included a new ignition unit and key, along with installation of a steering column repairs needed due to a vandalism to the vehicle while the vehicle had previously been parked at Kim (Elizabeth) Carter’s place of business, (on Overland Rd., Apopka, Florida, prior to my purchase of the vehicle in January of 2008), Allbrite Aluminum, a bill of sale amounting to five hundred dollars whereas she had originally posted a fifthteen hundred dollars selling price on the vehicle, automobile blue book value. The repair costs incurred by the owner included the costs of parts, from A-Z Salvage, also off Overland Road, Apopka, Florida including the steering column, fuel pumps, water pumps, and installation fees I paid and transporting the parts and vehicle to Riley, who then charged for the labor of repairs after I purchased the parts, a pull and pay I did prior to service. All three vehicles I invested time and labor in upgrades and repairs to the vehicle in addition to four years of repair business I took to Ripley’s automotive repair business.

Totaling three running invoices for three vehicles. Not repair jobs he thought no one would want the vehicles afterwards.

Two of the three vehicles, parked within the vicinity of his business, while in Omar Riley’s care, were stolen. A breach of duty of care in tort contract law.
The most extensive running invoice that Riley ran a mechanic scam on was my 535 BMW 535i Vehicle Identification Number: WBAHD2317K2091635 Year/Make: 1989 BMW OF NORTH AMERICA.
The BMW 535i upgrades included adding a K9 Alarm system.

The vehicle was damaged again while being parked at Riley’s business, a platinum catalytic converter was cut off and stolen off the 535i BMW. Riley claimed that while parked inside his fence, on the business lot, my 535i BMW vehicle along with several other vehicles was target for theft, platinum catalytic converters were cut off several foreign cars on Riley’s auto lot. Riley received from his business automotive repair insurance a $1000 reimbursement from his business & causality losses/insurance claim, a claim he filed prior to informing me as the vehicle owner and Riley never supplied a theft or vandalism police report. One of several behaviours that demonstrated a disregard to me as the owner of the vehicle as well as the behaviour that was escalating to the vehicle theft Riley’s behaviour appears to had been assisting in the vehicle theft scam. Riley was get insurance claim money from auto casualty and loss claims filed both with the business’ insurance as well as the annual tax business loss claims, doubling up on insurance and tax claims after the payments I paid Riley of which he invoiced and provided me. Questionable behaviour included, Riley had been storing my car keys in his front office in the front counter drawer, Riley intentionally parked the vehicle at a location that he knew he no longer had use of the subsequent property as he claimed he was no longer parking vehicles in front of a building adjacent to his business. Riley’s use of the adjacent property involved about eight cars or more he was previously lining up aside his roll up garage door next to the property he claimed he discontinued use of the other property lot. Riley also stated that he supposedly left this one thousand dollar auto part, the replacement platinum catalytic converter part in the BMW 535i vehicle where he had parked the vehicle outside his business and the adjacent business from where Riley stated an auto…
Upgrade to a smarter Gmail OPEN
COLOR OF LAW MISCONDUCT DOJ COMPLAIMPLAINT PLACING SOMEONE UNDER SURVEILLANCE RACIACIAL MOTIVATIVATED USED FOR RACIST AND HATE ATTACKS , TORTS, GENDER VIOLENCE; Fraud on the court Fwd: AS OF MARCH 22ND 2023 THE CASES ARE STILL BEING USED FRAUDULENTLY CLAIMING A COURT ISSUED A “PLACED UNDER SURVEILLANCE” WAS ORDERED WHICH IS FRAUD THERE IS NO SUCH ORDER. SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN ASSOCIATED WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN USING THE INFORMATION WHICH IS NOT A PUBLIC RECORD TO ENTER THE DWELLING AND DAMAGE PERSONAL PROPERTY EXTENDING FROM AN INITIAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COURT FILING IN 2010, SUBSEQUENTLY THE SHERIFF EMPLOYEE AND A DCF CPI WORKER FRAUDULENTLY MADE CLAIMS SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHALF OF THE ADVERSE PARTY TO THE OPEN LAWSUIT AGAINST THE DAD IN ORDER TO ADVANTAGE THE DAD AND ABATE COURT PROCEEDINGS WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS. Fwd: MULTIPLE MISCONDUCT ISSUES GOING ON HERE BETWEEN TWO CLOSED CASES AND HYBRID STALKING/ FAMILY LAW ISSUES (amended emailed from PA

J Shaw
---------- Forwarded message --------- From: J Shaw perrenialspatchouli@gmail.com Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2023, 7:44 AM Subject: AS OF MARCH 22ND 2023…

J Shaw
to WeCopwatch, womensrightsnewsbm, WeCopwatch, +5
Apr 29Details

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Wed, Apr 12, 2023, 7:12 AM
Subject: COLOR OF LAW MISCONDUCT DOJ COMPLAIMPLAINT PLACING SOMEONE UNDER SURVEILLANCE RACIACIAL MOTIVATIVATED USED FOR RACIST AND HATE ATTACKS , TORTS, GENDER VIOLENCE; Fraud on the court Fwd: AS OF MARCH 22ND 2023 THE CASES ARE STILL BEING USED FRAUDULENTLY CLAIMING A COURT ISSUED A “PLACED UNDER SURVEILLANCE” WAS ORDERED WHICH IS FRAUD THERE IS NO SUCH ORDER. SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN ASSOCIATED WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN USING THE INFORMATION WHICH IS NOT A PUBLIC RECORD TO ENTER THE DWELLING AND DAMAGE PERSONAL PROPERTY EXTENDING FROM AN INITIAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COURT FILING IN 2010, SUBSEQUENTLY THE SHERIFF EMPLOYEE AND A DCF CPI WORKER FRAUDULENTLY MADE CLAIMS SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHALF OF THE ADVERSE PARTY TO THE OPEN LAWSUIT AGAINST THE DAD IN ORDER TO ADVANTAGE THE DAD AND ABATE COURT PROCEEDINGS WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS. Fwd: MULTIPLE MISCONDUCT ISSUES GOING ON HERE BETWEEN TWO CLOSED CASES AND HYBRID STALKING/ FAMILY LAW ISSUES (amended emailed from PA
To: Philadelphia.complaints@ic.fbi.gov

Date: Wed, Mar 22, 2023, 7:44 AM
Subject: AS OF MARCH 22ND 2023 THE CASES ARE STILL BEING USED FRAUDULENTLY CLAIMING A COURT ISSUED A “PLACED UNDER SURVEILLANCE” WAS ORDERED WHICH IS FRAUD THERE IS NO SUCH ORDER. SEVERAL MEN AND WOMEN ASSOCIATED WITH OTHER ORGANIZATIONAL AFFILIATIONS AND FAMILY MEMBERS HAVE BEEN USING THE INFORMATION WHICH IS NOT A PUBLIC RECORD TO ENTER THE DWELLING AND DAMAGE PERSONAL PROPERTY EXTENDING FROM AN INITIAL DOMESTIC VIOLENCE COURT FILING IN 2010, SUBSEQUENTLY THE SHERIFF EMPLOYEE AND A DCF CPI WORKER FRAUDULENTLY MADE CLAIMS SUPPOSEDLY ON BEHALF OF THE ADVERSE PARTY TO THE OPEN LAWSUIT AGAINST THE DAD IN ORDER TO ADVANTAGE THE DAD AND ABATE COURT PROCEEDINGS WITHIN SEVERAL DAYS. Fwd: MULTIPLE MISCONDUCT ISSUES GOING ON HERE BETWEEN TWO CLOSED CASES AND HYBRID STALKING/ FAMILY LAW ISSUES (amended emailed from PA CASES - AD hiJUDICATED - ( https://www.womenslaw.org/about-abuse/forms-abuse/technology-abuse/technology-tool-abuse/electronic-surveillance-spying-0 THE WOMEN CIRCUMVENTING THE FORMER F
To: police misconduct policeoversight@yahoogroups.com, Eyewitness@policeabuse.com

Date: Tue, Oct 25, 2022, 3:04 PM
Subject: MULTIPLE MISCONDUCT ISSUES GOING ON HERE BETWEEN TWO CLOSED CASES AND HYBRID STALKING/ FAMILY LAW ISSUES (amended emailed from PA CASES - AD hiJUDICATED - ( https://www.womenslaw.org/about-abuse/forms-abuse/technology-abuse/technology-tool-abuse/electronic-surveillance-spying-0 THE WOMEN CIRCUMVENTING THE FORMER FOAMEX EMPLOYEE ARE MISCONSTRUYING INFORMATION COPYCATED FROM OTHER CASES WHEREAS THERE IS NO RESEMBLANCE TO ANOTHER FAMILY MEMBER’S DRUG OR SUBSTANCE ABSE POWER OF ATTORNEY SITUATION NOR HAS THERE BEEN ANY COURT PETITION OR PROCEEDINGS THE IMMEDIATE "PARTIES TO EITHER JUVENILE OR FAMILY LAW DOMESTIC RELATIONS OR CIVIL LITIGATION CASE. SEVERAL WOMEN IN THE SAME FAMILY AND FAMILY LIKE CIRCLES ORCHESTRATED THE LIES OVER FOUR COUNTIES AND STATES WHEREAS SHE’S BEEN INVOLVED IN THE BURGLARY TORTS AND ABUSE USING TECHNOLOGY OF WHICH NO JUDGE ORDERED ANY SUCH JUDGEMENT RELATING TO OTHER THAN THE DADS AS THEY WERE PARTIES TO THEIR OWN SUBSTANCE ABUSE CHARGES WITH THE STATES. AFTER T
To: Philadelphia Tips tips@phillypolice.com

Amended

Sheila Jocelyn Shaw
http://professsorshaw.blogspot.com/

----- Forwarded Message -----
To: health@futureswithoutviolence.org health@futureswithoutviolence.org; Futures cricha@futureswithoutviolence.org
Sent: Saturday, April 16, 2022 at 09:29:55 AM EDT
Subject: …CLOSED IN 2010 AFTER COLLECTION ON A CASE REGISTERED IN 2003 ESCALATED TO A THIRD PARTY COLLECTION AGENCY w: PASCES NO. 047104532 freeze and seize

Park Hamilton Apts, Orlando, Florida (a blue GrandAm as damaged)

The Reserve at Rosemont, Orlando, Florida

(Complaint against the APT community involving a self help eviction for no good cause after I placed in a building which turned out to be the same building Corey Deshaun Barnes’ (a former intimate partner) Bay’s mother lived in

914 Citrus Street, Orlando, Florida (BMW, RED SATURN & GRAY 87 CROWN VICTORIA were parked at this address whereas code enforcement came out again making excuses to place an Orange sticker on the vehicle after I purchased the crown VICTORIA -the vehicle was in the carport garage adjacent to the duplex unit

(Fka) Martin’s Landing Apts (Village Park APTS; a red Maxima was towed (requested to be towed by APT management & the security guard company -it was an enclosed parking lot gated community whereas the building I LIVED in was near the Rosemont Community Center & park) that I purchased & ordered a CPU electronic brain for the vehicle -suspecyed to have been overheard by Orange County Sheriff Dept & Harbor House Scattered Sites staff while participating in their Scattered Sites HUD program

8923 North 40th Street, Tampa, Florida

1289 Sayrs Street, CAMDEN, NJ