Ejectment vextatious lawsuit and character defamation

The incident described herein was reported to phrc@phila.gov and pchr@phila.gov.

THE EJECTMENT STARTED OUT DETAILING A FRAUDULENT, DEFAMOUS LIBEL ACCUSING ME OF BEING A SQUATTER WHEREAS THE NEW OWNER FILED SUIT FOR $12,000 THE COST OF THE PROPERTY IN AN EJECTMENT TAX LIEN PROPERTY SALE. NO MONETARY JUDGEMENT WAS AWARD SO THEY STOLE MY PROPERTY AS WELL AS DEFRAUDED THE COURT.

THEY STOLE THE REMAINING FURNITURE INCLUDING VINTAGE PIECES, WALL MOUNTS FOR AN ELECTRIC FIREPLACE, TV WALL MOUNTS (TV ARM EXTENSION WALL MOUNT, FLAT WALL MOUNT AND TV STILL ON THE WALL) EQUIPMENT INCLUDING THE COMMERCIAL PAINT SPRAYER, A NEW LARGE BLACK KEROSENE HEATER I HAD TO PURCHASE AFTER THE THREE OTHER KEROSENE HEATERS PURCHASED THROUGH.AMAZON WERE TAMPERED WITH TO BLOCK USE.
THERE WAS HARASSMENT BACK TO BACK FLIES BEING SWARMED INTO THE HOUSE OVERNIGHT, HUMAN SHIT BEING PUT ON THE FRONT STEPS, CAT SHIT BEING DUMPED INTO MY CHILD SAND BOX AS WELL AS IN THE HOUSE.

ACflbSOQ

output (5)-1.pdf (1.3 MB)

DemRossLIProperty History.pdf (55.6 KB) Uploading: chrome_screenshot_1633939753654.png… Uploading: 20201008_142028.jpg… Uploading: 20201008_141946.jpg… Uploading: 20200502_191456.jpg… Uploading: 20201008_141103.jpg… Uploading: 20200502_191439.jpg… Uploading: 20200502_191501.jpg… Uploading: received_2007106662651962.jpeg… Uploading: 300rentOctober2016image-2017-09-17-04-02-56.jpg… Uploading: IMG_20210726_112507891.jpg…

LIPropertyHistory.pdf (56.1 KB) output (5)-1.pdf (1.3 MB)

I repeatedly attempted contact through the voice answering service provided by Slava after meeting him during which time he and another guy came out to the property September 2020 and tried to fix a roof problem the property had been cited. Slava, the property manager asked if I would try to keep a cone in the parking space in front of the house to enable them to have enough room to run a ladder from the parking spot to the front master bedroom suite, the roof area above the front porch. The fine is recorded with Philadelphia License and inspection however Slava denied later in court proceedings to having a meeting with me whereas he told me not to worry that they were going to extend a new lease, as well as being informed about a circuit breaker box we had purchased and a labor estimate and wiring not accurately being run to the circuit breaker or utility box in the basement. Slava was also made aware of the list of violations inspected by Municipal Inspection (attached document).
I seeking damages for the lost property the refused access to that was boxed up in the residence, as well as multiple luggage bags, a new kerosene heater that was purchased prior to the lock from Lowes, one three that had to be purchased related to harassment by third parties starting with the prior property owner’s realtor, Angie Stone, who had insisted that the property was going to be sold despite the conversations with Dem Rossi regarding relocation to another property due to needed repairs, not at anytime did he state his intent to sell the property, compensatory and punitive damages related to personal tort nuances such as the hair cutting and illegal trespassing, privacy intrusions and intentional duress from those who were participating in ABUSIVE LITIGATION, CONTINUED DATING VIOLENCE FROM AN EXINTIMATE PARTNER AND HIS FRIENDS.

WE ARE ALSO SEEKING RETURN OF RENT RELATED TO IMPROPER RENTAL WITHOUT ISSUANCE OF A WARRANTY OF HABITABILITY, AND DENIAL OF MAINTENANCE.

MS. SHAW

NUANCES AmendedAnswerHabitability (1).pdf (48.0 KB) warrantyofhabitability (1).pdf (98.1 KB) CivilCoversheetDecember.pdf (757.1 KB) FACTmunicipalinspectionApril2018 (1).pdf (989.2 KB)