Defense to Repayment for Federal Student Loans Application: Feedback Requested

I need to fill out the Defense to Repayment for Federal Student Loans application. I started it; however, when I uploaded documents, for verification, to the application, the documents uploaded one-at-at-a time, and every time I uploaded a new document, to show proof, the document I previously uploaded disappeared, meaning that I could no longer see it anymore as being uploaded to the application. Is this normal? I thought I’d at least be able to see a list of all the things I uploaded (sort of like a chronological list when you upload documentation to your lenders when applying for deferment/forbearance). I’m not sure the Department of Education will receive all the things I (attempted to) upload. If anyone can provide feedback I’d be grateful, as I don’t know if I have an actual issue to reconcile.

1 Like

Hi @melody! What you need is a pdf combiner tool. Here’s a free one on the interwebs!

Thank you for your assistance. That is helpful. There truly wasn’t much explanation once I got to that part of the application.

1 Like