Debt is slavery!

hey!

I’m nadia from occupied tongva territory / eastside of los angeles. I have a bunch of credit card debt from necessary expenses and I’m trying to figure out how to deal with it all. I have a post in #general which goes into more detail. Really happy to be here and stoked that this amazing resource exists and would love to help out how i can. <3

Hi there @bucksatan the current layout makes it a little difficult to see the dispute tool suite we have. So, here is a link: https://tools.debtcollective.org/. If your debt is in collections you can dispute it with the consumer dispute tools. If you are still paying and just want to talk about what options with the debt you currently have. I would be happy to talk more with you. I am not legal advice, just an organizer and very experienced with debt. Let me know if you want to set up a time to talk this weekend.

kindly,
dawn

thanks dawn. i’m still paying while I figure everything out; will have a chat w/ Winter soon and will def reach out if I have more questions!

1 Like