Debt Dispute Letter Success Stories

Hello Everyone!

I am curious has anyone had any success with the their Navient private loans using the dept collectives dept dispute letter?

3 Likes

I would love info on this too.

2 Likes

Not exactly success, but the train got rolling. FAMS was trying to collect Navient debt from me. Debt Collective sent them a letter that was never replied to. We sent them a 2nd letter that fell on deaf ears once again.
A few months later Rausch Strum attorneys sent me collections letters for Navient and threatened legal action. I copied and pasted the initial letter to FAMS and changed the to:, account #'s, etc. to match the new information. Within 2 weeeks Rausch sent me the MPN’s, and payment history reports for the debt Navient says I owe them. But nothing further has been done. I contacted the debt collective people and was given information for Legal Aid LA, too which I was told I make to much $$$ for a 2 person household to qualify for their services, and was then turned to another entity Public Council (legal aid) and have yet to talk with them. I am planning on contacting this week and seeing what I may or may not qualify for.

2 Likes

Hi Garrett,

I received the same thing a MPN for Federal Stafford Loans, but I did not receive anything regarding my Private Student Loans.

I got mon’s for all my private loans, sent to me by the lawyers. Its been a couple months and have yet to hear anything back from them.

Hi all,
We have not been seeing any results on private student loans. Which means we need to further or organized efforts. I think it would be a good idea to start having monthly calls to discuss this as a group.