Can You Avoid Student Debt By Moving to Canada?

I was hoping someone could provide me with resources or advice about avoiding my student debt repayment since I have permanently relocated to Canada. I have read conflicting information online about whether collection agencies have made financial arrangements with Canadian banks to automatically withdraw delinquent funds. I have also had a very hard time finding lawyers or financial advisors with expertise on this question. I do not plan on returning to the U.S. What would be the potential consequences if I stopped paying back my loan?

I am the author of the e-book, How to Escape Student Debt by Leaving the USA, which is available on Kindle https://www.amazon.com/Escape-Student-Debt-Start-Abroad-ebook/dp/B079KHXSXZ/ref=sr_1_2?keywords=how+to+escape+student+debt&qid=1578773828&s=amazon-devices&sr=8-2.

It is extremely difficult for the US government to collect on defaulted student debts in Canada. Essentially, you have a clean slate. The debt will continue to grow in the US and it will be a problem if you return. However, if you remain in Canada, then you are free.

Feel free to ask any specific questions.