About the Research category

This topic is for folks who are part of or interested in joining the research & mapping working group!

4 Likes

Is this group still looking for folks? Iā€™d definitely be interested.

Is this group ā€œACTIVEā€? ? ? as in DIRECT ACTION on-going Research into the many forms of DEBT in which WE, our PEOPLES, are kept in servitude and subjugation by the current system of ā€œeconomicsā€ under which we ā€œliveā€ ? ? ?

Please, contact me (in the Mid-City 'Hood of Los Angeles) and find that I am READY! WILLING! and already actively ABLE! to contribute in any way necessary to ABOLISH ALL DEBT!

SOLIDARITY!

I am interested in joining. Worked formerly as a Policy Research Co-Lead for the Biden Digital Coalition and am a Gilman Alumna. Please contact me at kat@pyrampolitica.com if you are still looking for people! Thanks.

Hi all, Iā€™m looking to help with this working group. Iā€™ve worked in higher education for six years and am excited about possibly being a part of a group focused on policy and research. If this is active, please contact me - robbie.williford@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance!
-Robbie

Hola! Iā€™m looking to get involved in any capacity - francescavsantos@gmail.com
Solidarity, xox

If this working group is in need of anyone, Iā€™d love to help out!

Very interested in this group if it reactivates!

Hi Iā€™m interested in joining this working group! Iā€™ve worked in higher ed, just finishing my Phd, also have six years policy research experience in reproductive rights but transferable skills! anna.carella@gmail.com