About the Local Organizing category

This is the place to come to find other people nearby and discuss local organizing in your area. Share ideas for actions you can take together.

I am in Florida and wanted to connect with other organizers in FL.
-Thanks
AD

Looking to connect with the local Philadelphia chapter…

@krys.j1909 please email winter@debtcollective.org and lauren@debtcollective.org to get involved in local Debt Collective work in Philadelphia!

1 Like

NEW JERSEY
Organize!

Hello, is there a working group in the Cleveland area? If not, I’d like to help create one. How do I go about doing that?

Thank you,
John

1 Like

Looking to begin organizing in the Hampton Roads area of Virginia.

Hey hey,

I’m in northern NJ.

I’ve dealt with student debt in the past which was minimal compared to most people’s.
That said, I was a member of Union 1199 (now SEIU 1199) for three years and am living in Cleveland.
I bring a strong background to this group, including research, legal strategies, and organization.
I have no idea if there are members or chapters in Cuyahoga County, metropolitan Cleveland.
Please contact as I would like to play a constructive role now that I’m officially a Senior…

1 Like

Let’s connect, organize and take actions together.

Long Beach or Southern California folks?

Hi y’all, former political organizer living in Chicago and trying to stay out of paid politics, but would love to get involved with any fellow debtors here locally. If anyone is looking for Chicago connects, hmu below!