Wisconsin Attorney General Action

Awesome!! Thank you @njreid04!!!

1 Like

Just sent in my letter to AG Kaul as it relates to my time at ITT Tech.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @jkernen! Please let us know if/when you get a reply.

1 Like

Iā€™ve recently sent letters to the WI AG, Gov. Evers, Tammy Baldwin, CFPB, and DOE, with this same info.

4 Likes

I have also sent the my letter.

4 Likes

I submitted our letter to the WI AG tonight.

4 Likes

Just sent the letter.

4 Likes

Does anyone need help getting their story put down?

1 Like

Hello! I submitted a very similar letter to the Wisconsin AG twice in the last few months, once when Schimel was still in office and one just a couple weeks ago to Josh Kaul.

1 Like

I just submitted my letter to the WI AG! There is power in numbers people!

2 Likes

Can I use the same attorney general form designed for Wisconsin for my attorney general here in Tennessee?

@Thomas_Gokey is the template the same or do we need to create on for Tennessee?

1 Like

Iā€™m helping Thomas out with this. The goal for GOP AG states is to make a new template letter leaving out the ā€œ19 Attorneys Generalā€ fighting against DeVos part, as that does not apply to GOP AGs. I want to hit up all the blue states first though, but people are welcome to edit that part out and gear it more towards the GOP.

AG%20Breakdown

2 Likes

So right now in WI, Dems are pushing refinance, they recognize there is a big debt problem but the gop is not having it. There is still quite a bit of gop control unfortunately. I havenā€™t heard back but Iā€™m anxious to try another letter.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s great @Suzie! Any work you can do in Wisconsin can help! Thereā€™s also a cool Town Hall Option on Facebook where you can pressure your state reps to reach out to the AG office on your behalf.

1 Like

I sent another letter. This time my own write up. Saw today WI is included in a the 21 states that are demanding group wide discharge but ITT tech is not included in this list.

1 Like

Iā€™m not saying my letter got WI on there, but how do We get ITT tech to be included?

Hi @Suzie do you have a link about WI joining 21 states demanding group wide discharge?

We are still waiting for an update from the state AGs weā€™ve been talking to, but maybe there is a development that I havenā€™t seen yet (because we havenā€™t been updated).

Everyone here be sure you take action and fill out the affidavit for the Law Suit Against the Department of Education. All the information is at the link below :point_down::point_down::point_down:

Please help us share this news. We need as many statements as possible.

I had sent this letter to WI AG Kaul many months ago. I donā€™t recall a response from his office but I have just emailed Kaulā€™s office again.