Wisconsin Attorney General Action

Awesome! Thank you @williamkloc!! And yes, this is where people should comment to let us know you’ve sent in a letter.

1 Like

I’ve just submitted my letter as it relates to my time at Keller Graduate School of Management (part of Devry).

3 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you @njreid04!!!

1 Like

Just sent in my letter to AG Kaul as it relates to my time at ITT Tech.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @jkernen! Please let us know if/when you get a reply.

1 Like

I’ve recently sent letters to the WI AG, Gov. Evers, Tammy Baldwin, CFPB, and DOE, with this same info.

4 Likes

I have also sent the my letter.

4 Likes

I submitted our letter to the WI AG tonight.

4 Likes

Just sent the letter.

4 Likes

Does anyone need help getting their story put down?

1 Like

Hello! I submitted a very similar letter to the Wisconsin AG twice in the last few months, once when Schimel was still in office and one just a couple weeks ago to Josh Kaul.

1 Like

I just submitted my letter to the WI AG! There is power in numbers people!

2 Likes

Can I use the same attorney general form designed for Wisconsin for my attorney general here in Tennessee?

@Thomas_Gokey is the template the same or do we need to create on for Tennessee?

1 Like

I’m helping Thomas out with this. The goal for GOP AG states is to make a new template letter leaving out the “19 Attorneys General” fighting against DeVos part, as that does not apply to GOP AGs. I want to hit up all the blue states first though, but people are welcome to edit that part out and gear it more towards the GOP.

AG%20Breakdown

2 Likes

So right now in WI, Dems are pushing refinance, they recognize there is a big debt problem but the gop is not having it. There is still quite a bit of gop control unfortunately. I haven’t heard back but I’m anxious to try another letter.

2 Likes

That’s great @Suzie! Any work you can do in Wisconsin can help! There’s also a cool Town Hall Option on Facebook where you can pressure your state reps to reach out to the AG office on your behalf.

1 Like

I sent another letter. This time my own write up. Saw today WI is included in a the 21 states that are demanding group wide discharge but ITT tech is not included in this list.

1 Like

I’m not saying my letter got WI on there, but how do We get ITT tech to be included?

Hi @Suzie do you have a link about WI joining 21 states demanding group wide discharge?

We are still waiting for an update from the state AGs we’ve been talking to, but maybe there is a development that I haven’t seen yet (because we haven’t been updated).