Private Student Loan Debt Was Designed By Heartless Vultures

Yes put me on this session. Either one is fine or both. Just let me know ahead of time. Thanks
Shelley Connolly

1 Like

Hello!
I would like to be a part of this call.
Thanks!

1 Like

I would like to attend the evening meeting. Thanks

1 Like

Hi Dawn! Iā€™d love to attend this event, at the later time (4:30 pst) if possible! Thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Tuesday 9am works.

1 Like

Hi Dawn, Iā€™d like to join the 12pm est call.

1 Like

Hello! Iā€™d like to join this callā€¦can you send me the information?

1 Like

Hello,

Can I join tomorrowā€™s later session (7:30 EST)?

I have never participated in anything from these news letters, but my private loan debt is a subject thatā€™s weighing on me a lot, recently.

Thank you kindly!

Elizabeth D.

1 Like

Hi dawn,
I would like to participate tomorrow at this time: Tuesday Aug 18th 9am pst/ 12pm est
Can you send me the link or Zoom invitation?
Thanks!

• Jenna D.
1 Like

Iā€™d like to attend the 4:30 pm call if itā€™s not too late to sign up.

1 Like

Hi dawn I would love to join the 7:30 est zoom tonight.

Thanks,

Ashley Pizzuti

2 Likes

Iā€™d like a link to the 7:30 call

1 Like

I would like to attend the 7:30 meeting. Thank you

1 Like

Hello, I would like to participate in the 4:30pm call today, is it too late to register?

1 Like

Thank you everyone that joined. I will get notes and post here for those that could not attend. We will also schedule more calls. Give me a few days to get caught up and I will post back.

Thanks so much!!!

2 Likes

Hi-
In reference to the online session a few weeks ago:
You said there is a form to request reduction of outstanding principal on student loan debt.
WHere can I access that form and what is it called?
How does one submit to oneā€™s student debt holder?
Is it applicable to both federal and privately held student loans?
Thanks, Tom Heady

Hi Thomas there is a private student loan dispute letter. And there is a Borrower Defense dispute for federal loans. Is this what you are asking about?

Just joined and wonder if there is a link to the zoom chat. I have a private loan used for a MA undertaken in the UK, which adds a whole other ball of yuck. Any advice appreciated - I was able to defer when I was still in school and now have to call Sallie Mae monthly to get COVID forebearanceā€¦

1 Like