Ineligibility notice re: borrow defense application

For right now I don’t think there is anything to do. We are still in the waiting game.

There is plenty to do in terms of organizing! If you are eager to get active to put pressure on we have a week of action:

But in terms of your personal borrower defense to repayment application, I think we just need to keep waiting for the time being. The courts and the Biden Department of Education might start cancelling debt. If they don’t, then perhaps there will be additional steps in the future.

I received the same in regards to the parent plus last November. i sent more evidence, but checked recently this year and the application/case was closed.
They never notified me or anything

I appealed it sent more evidence and got an email telling me they were looking into it(this was November 2020). I look at the status this week on DOE website and it’s mysteriously closed. The status of my application was closed, such BS.

I went to westwood too( alta colleges) i have some evidence i could send you let me know. It’s about the corrupt business practices of alta colleges which owned westwood.